Young Management Corporation (YMC) is proud to have developed an outstanding team of professionals including resident property managers, regional and area managers, and headquarters support staff that delivers expert supervision of the federally assisted properties we manage. Our history with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), contract administrators and numerous other federal and state programs has resulted in our high performance for our ownership clients.Young Management Corporation has achieved excellence on a regional scale in managing affordable communities. Management services are tailored to meet specific needs in the following areas:
- On-Site Property Management Supervision
- On-Site Preventative Maintenance & Repair
- Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plans
- Skilled Financial Management
- Special HUD Reporting
- Compliance Management and continuous monitoring of all HUD and IRS notices and regulations
We also provide the following services:
- Develop, write and implement policies, procedures and forms that are Property specific.
- Provide “Standard Operating Procedures” for HUD, Tax Credit, Coops and Conventional Properties that are HUD, IRS and State compliant.
- Train and provide support for HUD web-based sites required for reporting and compliance data.
- Train and provide support for web based programs necessary to complete and report resident data to HUD, Tax Credit and Contract Administrator entities.
- Prepare and submit all documentation as well as be present to represent Owners at all HUD and Tax Credit reviews as well as REAC inspections.
- Provide daily support to on-site staff for all resident issues and questions regarding compliance, fair housing and section 504 ADA requirements.